You can be involved
ADD YOUR VOICE TO OUR CONVERSATION
WAYS TO SUPPORT MB’s CAMPAIGN
- Forward our email newsletters to your friends and contacts
- Come to the Board of County Commissioner Meetings
- Join MB in a door-to-door canvass of your neighborhood
- Volunteer to make phone calls on behalf of MB’s campaign
- Invite people you know to public meet-and-greets hosted by MB
- Host a house party for your friends and neighbors, where MB can introduce herself
- Pick up your yard sign at the Democratic Headquarters in Cortez: 215 E. Main St. Cortez. Call ahead to be sure it’s open: 970-516-1693
- Make a monetary campaign donation
Contact our team to get involved.
Donate securely online now to MB’s Campaign at ActBlue.
Join Me For a County Commissioner’s Meeting
One of the most important parts of my week is attending the County Commissioner’s meeting on Monday mornings at 9am. As I visit with folks about running for County Commissioner I am often asked the question, “What are the Commissioner Meetings like?” I respond that people should come to a meeting and see for themselves (and I am quick to add that staying for the entire meeting isn’t necessary.) You can view the agenda HERE and decide what particular subject or report you might be interested in. I understand that attending a County Commissioner meeting on a Monday morning won’t fit into everyone’s schedule, however, if you are interested in experiencing one for yourself, please consider this an invitation to join me and others so that you can better understand the important issues of our county. You may be entertained, frustrated, or amazed; for sure you will be more informed (and I will appreciate your company!)
Stay tuned, stay engaged and engage others! And THANK YOU for supporting me on this journey!